The Imperial Hotel is located in Eyre Square and is Galway’s centre of fun for any group celebration. Our location makes it easily accessible for guests no matter where you are coming from, Galway’s Ceannt Train Station is a 2-minute walk, while many buses stop on Eyre Square. We are the ideal hotel base for all the fun activities and nightlife that Galway City has to offer.
Stay overnight in one of our spacious guestrooms and enjoy a 3-course meal in our 1810 Restaurant and Bar, with a complimentary bottle of beer.
Our Group Package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in one of our twin guestrooms
- 3 course meal in 1810 Restaurant and Bar with a bottle of beer
- Enjoy a full Irish breakfast the following morning
- Flexible T&C’s cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival
- Preferrable Car Parking Rates in Hynes Yard Car Park, €10 for 24 hours
- Air Conditioning throughout the Hotel
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the Hotel
1810 Restaurant and Bar
Keep it Simple –
Choose to dine in our very own onsite 1810 Restaurant and Bar as you and the group prepare for a night on the town. 1810 Restaurant and Bar will make sure you don’t leave on an empty stomach.
Nearby Zappi’s Restaurant offers an authentically Italian menu as an alternative.
- Eile Mental – Paintballing , Archery, Laser Tag, Disc Golf Orienteering and Zorbing
- Rusheen Bay WaterSports – Surfing Paddleboarding, Kayaking and more
- Galway City Karting – Indoor Go Karting
- AstroBay – Bubble Soccer, Tag Archery,
- Great Escape Room –
- Pedal Power – 15 seater pedal powered bike, fun way to get around Galway City.
- Fat Bike Tours – guided off road and on road biking excursions
- Adventure Centre – Zipline, Challenge Rooms, Disc Golf Fun Walls, Ninja Course, Archery